Saturday, May 09, 2009

Digging up the Forgotten


I’ve just realized that even thou I like this band a lot, I have never ever posted a single thread about them, here. And this came out after I dig up my trash bin to find a test file (a placement test, to be underlined here) that I mistakenly erased some times ago *silly me*

Instead of finding the file (yea, I still couldn’t find it, and I think I should make another one. Shiitt!), I found things that more precious, those were: few songs from the band LIFEHOUSE. And those were buried under. I was shocked, “What the heck?! What was I thinking, erasing these precious treasures?

So I restored them back to where they used to belong and from that moment, I kept playing the whole songs *grinning*

Listening to those songs again reminds me of my college year, how I put them as my original soundtrack during the finishing touch of my Bachelor-thesis. Well, that phase has never been the easiest phase in the college age, rite? And I found my consolation from them. I even put them in my thanks parade page.

How are they doing right now?!
Last time I checked, they just released the single First Time and an album “Who We Are” (am I correct here?)
But yesterday, as I logged in to the official website, which I hadn’t done for so very long, they actually already released the newest album last year called ‘Broken’ (isn’t it the single in a previous album? *shrugging*)

Ooh well, I guess I have to rush the record store A.S.A.P to get the copy. Let’s just wish that it IS released here also, so I don’t have to ship it. I still have to manage my saving to ship all those MONORAL albums, some times next June, so I really hope that the LIFEHOUSE latest album is already on every local record store.
And soon as I get the album, I’ll definitely write something about Jason Wade and the boys, here, in a long post.

Hey, I even just found out that there’s a new comer in the band for the guitarist.
DAMN!

I surely need to recharge my LIFEHOUSE-ism *grinning*


Sidenote:

This post is actually just a rant about how stupid I am in some parts, and I have no idea but I’m suddenly losing all my appetites in writing (not even an FB note). Should I start thinking about starting ‘the project’ like now and abandon this blog??
Hmmm, I’ll go figure and ask him first how he’d feel about starting ‘the project’ sooner as expected


Cheers anyway!
(ooh well, maybe I’ll just keep flooding this blog with songs… *wondering* now where’s my Slipknot’ album??)

____________________________

Listening to LIFEHOUSE – Stanley Climbfall (the song I adored a lot back in the day)

Quiet, a sound you know so well. You’re living just to make it through another day. Stand climb and fall. Carry the world. Can’t carry on your own

^_^

Still love the song no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment