Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TUESDAY




I can hear this silence crawl around

Hello, you thinkers
Hello, you fakers
And I see the summer drown you dry
Hello, you lovers
Hello, you dreamers

When I feel so insecure
I will need you, turn around

There's no one left to decide who is right or wrong
Waiting's not enough for you
Wasting what I want the most
Tuesday's gone and I'm tasting it over
Let me reside with the same old view
Sharing's all I need from you
Taking what I want the most
Tuesday's near and I wish that you were here

I can feel this sadness drag you down
Hello, you talkers
Hello, you sleepers
And I see this madness close your eyes
Hello, mistreaters
Hello, you weepers

When I feel so insecure
Grace my day
Please, stay around

There's no one left to decide who is right or wrong
Waiting's not enough for you
Wasting what I want the most
Tuesday's gone and I'm tasting it over
Let me reside with the same old view
Sharing's all I need from you
Taking what I want the most
Tuesday's near and I wish that you were here

If this comfort holds you down
I would gladly pull you out
It's a heavy
(Keep, keep, keep me awake somehow)
(Keep, keep, keep me awake somehow)
Now


….by MONORAL….
___________________________

A <long> Side Note:

‘Visions in My Head’ was the first song I heard from MONORAL, but this song ‘Tuesday’ was the first song I love the most instead of ‘Kiri’ (like many other would choose). I think it’s because of the line: “let me reside with the same old view, sharing is all I need from you…” ^^
Well, sometimes, we just need friends/best friends to share, to accept, not to solve, or to break the problems down. and then when it feels too comfy that you choose to refuse to change, they’ll pull you out and force you to grow.
^_^
(well, probably this song is not as much complicated as I interpret, but what do you know? Me and my twisted world, twisted mind…. Ooh well, me is twisting anyway^^)

O! Yea! And to make it even complete, today is Tuesday, and it’s all started with a medium rain pouring down that lasted since the night before, but Thank God the rain had stopped falling as I left the house early this morning, although the heavy grey cloud still hanging up above. I was complaining along the morning to The Almighty Above of why He decided to paint the Tuesday’ sky all grey, but something hit me right away.
As I walked out the train station, and looked up the sky, WHOAAAA!!!! There it was, a slight sketch of rainbow on the sky, trying to deliver the message that no matter how grey the sky is, there’ll always be bundles of colors to paint the Tuesday.
So I smiled to the rainbow, and whispered, “Ohayou.”

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh!! Wait! Wait! Not finished yet here!
About MONORAL!! Uugh, how I deeply wish that there will be another Video Clip or Music Video coming out. As I noticed, there is no MV yet for the latest album VIA, and I asked the management once, he (the manager, J-san) said that they’re still not planning neither DVD nor MV *heavy sigh*
I actually thought that they would film the tour, those South America and Europe and Japan, and packed it into a… three or four minute’s documentary clips and slide in the song Via, BAM! It’ll be a good documentary/music video for the single 'VIA', right? *so typical actually*
But hey, at least the promotion would be a lot easier, right? Right? No?
Now I’m talking this way as if one of the management of MONORAL would read this post,
hell.. there’s NO WAY they’ll spend their precious times surfing here and there and deserted here, right? RIGHT?!?! Now this one is ROOOAAAAIIITTT.

Ooh well, it’s just me and my twisted mind again, as always…

NOW!!!

It’s: Cheers anyway…. ^^V

2 comments:

  1. put gw OOT nehh nga bahas postingan tapi mo bilang blog lo berat banget dibuka-nya ampun dech :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))
    dan komplenan ini muncul akibat gw pasang vidioklip MONORAL?
    well, deal with it lah

    saran cuman satu: gak usah buka blogku biar gawean kga ngadat

    HAHAHAHA!!!

    sori, lagi ada 'proyek' soalnya.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete