Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VAMPS new singles


Hell yea...
A bit late to post them here. Actually not wanted to but I did it anyway.

So I copied the embeds and put them here, hopefully the greatest YouTube won’t ban them for the sake of copyright and so on, coz I’ve no idea when the two will finally release an album. And if they do, I’m sure it won’t be released in Indonesia and I have to get it shipped to me and it’s gonna be waaaaayyyyy expensive. So.... while I’m on the mission of saving my every pennies for the sake of this album PLUS a trip to Japan next 2011, let’s enjoy the newest singles from VAMPS the side project of Hyde and KAZ.

One of the single is a cover version of Trouble. A hit single back in 9ty something. I remember I was in my junior back then and this song was quite annoying but hell... it’s pretty interesting thou.
And was kinda wondering when I first heard this news about VAMPS covering Trouble, what the heck it will gonna be like and boom... here it is. A quite while waiting is paid off and yes... I am still on my *(O.o)* mode. I think this song will be MUCH better live... or at least because we can see how exactly Hyde will do throughout the song.

*sigh* no further delay.... ENJOY!!!

1. I Gotta Kick Start Now




2. Trouble




Oooh.... (O.o)
And just a little slip here, i found this one too.
These two guys have just killed me with this one.

MONORAL feat. Hyde singing Safira
(taken from VAMPS live DVD)




*hhh!!!!*
I’m in tears of cheers....
but still in tears.... bloody tears...... but still cheers
damn them!!!

(note: look at the height difference between hyde and anis... it’s pretty hilarious and.... they kissed. Yes. They did... they actually have done that many times. But i never mind of it. Please keep kissing out guys! *BIG big grin*)


______________________________
and now I can settle my heart at ease for the rest of the day, no matter how frantic it is.... *relieved*

4 comments:

  1. Omg! I haven't watched this since my VAMPS Live DVD hasn't arrived yet -__-;;; They sure know how to make their fans excited. Hahaha.. Anis, what a lucky guy. I also want to kiss HYDE. Hahahaha... Although I think HYDE is lucky too, since I also like Anis xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. and when it's already arrived (the DVD), please watch it till you drop, and maybe, just maybe, you would kind enough to send me that Safira bonus by email or whatever, so i can spoil my fangirl side to the max...
    i am officially forbidden to purchase anything shipped starting from now, so i can visit hyde next 2011, who knows i accidently bumpin Anis somewhere in Tukyu??haa.. yea wish^^

    kissing Anis and Hyde in a shot maybe? hahaha... yea, they're both lucky to able to kiss one another. bwaahaa!!

    cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dari dulu sih gue udah pengen nge-rip DVD-DVDnya tapi sampe sekarang masih belum berhasil. Huhuhuhu... Coba nanti kalo berhasil gue kasi tau. Atau mungkin udah ada yang upload duluan sebelom gue. Hahaha... Oiya, udah nge-rip dari YouTube belom? Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. klo d youtube sih dah banyak. walau ada satu channel yang provide smua vidio konser laruku lengkap tapi langsung di-ban sama youtube sekian bulan kemudian, ngelanggar hak cipta (siapa suruh jualnya mahal!!^^)
    gw blm sempet rip dr youtube, bisa digantung sama bos gw soale hehehe.

    yah, gw tunggulah keberhasilan ripping2nya..^^

    kita berasa chatting gini yak, haha:P

    cheers

    ReplyDelete