Tuesday, July 31, 2007

on ears recently: jenny by the click five

Yup!!
The new and improved one… [the band I meant] since the former vocalist already left the band and a cute good-looking newbie guy has replaced him.

Aiai!!
First time tuning in the song, I was like “hmm…” [one eyebrow was lifted] and when I heard the radio DJ announced the band, I was like “woo-ho, wait a minute, the click five? Thatthe click five’?”

Not being cynical me, just a bit confused because I once heard the first single of The Click Five like 2 or 3 years ago and I simply dislike it. I meant dislike it a lot! Never wanted to listen to any of their songs and switched the channel each time MTV airing it. I told my self “just another so-called boyband camouflage under rock and roll skins”.
Cute and pretty face holding gears and barely singing aloud.

BUT!!!
The new ‘The Click Five’ sounds better. Not because the so-gorgeous-looking newbie’s holding the mike now, [well, okay that’s too], but I must admit that they sound a bit much rocking than in the past. Thou the first single ‘Jenny’ still too poppy, but what do you expect, they categorized themselves as ‘pop-rock band’.

And yeah, the newbie, I’m talking about now here, contributes a lot in the band, as his voice is what you can call ‘the rocker-voice’. I supposed he should start making a better band [rock band I meant] if he wants to, maybe in the next 2 or 3 years [hell, he’s still 21 anyway!]. Why? Because he sounds pretty good [and looks pretty too? HA]. Too good to be in a band like ‘The Click Five’.
Well, may it’ll be a good start for him, at least before he then realizes that he’s meant for something more.

Meanwhile, before the newbie starts making his own new better band, I license myself to clearly listen to ‘The Click Five’ new album called ‘Modern Minds and Pastimes’, for free [before the whole album got converted to 30 seconds preview, hehe]
Hell yea, the new era of boyband [again] is coming.

If any of you likes the kind of songs that easy for listening to, then it might be a good choice. At least, the song ‘Jenny’ is everybody’s favorite. Am I correct?

Try to click the play button below then…




Jenny.by.The Click Five

She calls me baby
then she won't call me
says she adores me
and then ignores me
(Jenny, What's the problem?)

She keeps her distance
and sits on fences
puts up resistance
and builds defenses
(Jenny, Whats the problem?)

You keep me hanging on the line
everytime you change your mind

First you say you won't
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Jenny, you've got me on my knees
Jenny, It's killing me

She needs her own space
she's playing mind games
ends up at my place
saying that she's changed
(Jenny, what's the problem?)

I'm trying to read between the lines
you got me going out of my mind

First you say you won't
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still
Jenny, you've got me on my knees
Jenny, It's killing me

(ohh ohh ooohhhh)
It's killing me
(ohh ohh ooohhhh)
Jenny
___________________________________
Just few days before finally breathe in the sweet summer breeze ^_^
Counting down the days and can’t hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment