Monday, January 12, 2009

LATEST NEWS


Di jalan tol, iseng buka livejournal seseorang dan berita didalamnya mendadak membuat gw tersentak.

VAMPS will be covering the 90’s hit single TROUBLE by SHAMPOO

And I went from this *O_o* MODE to *laughing my head off* MODE.

Kinda remember that dope song, and I can’t even imagine Hyde do the Wiggling Trademark throughout the song. It’s gonna be nothing but HILLARIOUS. I must say this guy is “brainy”.

I’ll be anxiously waiting for the VAMPS version for this song and i bet that’ll be another dope song.... with the look of Hyde and the wiggling thingy??
And wondering what will KAZ look like then??

Tapi lucunya, euphoria berita ini hanya bertahan sampai perjalanan tol itu berakhir. Once i stepped on the seventh hell, then all the good mood is disappear.... it’s hell anyway, what do you expect?

Just one word: SHIT!!!

_________________________
Just for today, i skip all the cheery songs and go with all the System of A Down I have. Hmm....
This describes how “SHIT” today is.....

Don’t want to imagine what will happen next.

I’m too tired, but none is willing to give a little help. just a tiny little thingy called help, but they're just 'too busy' (cynicall mode: ON)... hell.
NICE....

No comments:

Post a Comment