Thursday, June 11, 2009

VAMPS AMERICA TOUR 2009




That’s been a while since they posted the title in their MySpace blog and I was already insanely proud of the band (and jealous at the same time to the US fans), I mean… touring the US for the non-US-bands is truly something BIG.
I’d been waiting for the following news about this (the venue, the dates and all the stuffs) and kept checking the MySpace page also their official site, but still none, so I started ignoring it, until yesterday noon.

While hanging out with bunch of friends in a café, I was silently sliding away from the crowd into my autism world, checking emails (that I had neglected for some times) and WHOAAAA!!! I was shouting out loud, surprising everyone around, when I hit the message “New Blog from VAMPS”.
I had a guess this would be something about the tour in US.

And BOOM!
As I opened the link, I was burst in tears of cheers.
YUP.
They finally make it to the US!
Not only because it’s in a very short period since the band is formed but also because…. They haven’t even released the album, YET.
Way to go guys! GREAT.

And as I checked the news again and read it more carefully, I noticed this “WARPED TOUR” (on July 12th and 14th) on the list.
I stopped scrolling and then, widening my eyes.
Waakkss!!!
They even made it to the WARPED TOUR?!?!
Gosh!!!
As far as I know, WARPED TOUR has always been flooded by many rock bands and the crowds are HUGE (if it’s not MASSIVE).

So I checked the Warped Tour’ site for the line ups and sadly it hasn’t published the line-ups bands to perform there. I guess I’ll just wait later to check it out again.

But the fact that VAMPS will be touring US, and also participate in WARPED TOUR does SOMETHING for the band and also for the Japanese Music Industry I believe.

Thou I’m TOTALLY positive won’t be able to go and share the crowd, I absolutely support the band for touring the US. Maybe more cities/countries will be on the list later, some when after September 2009 (since I notice the schedule is full and they’ll be rea~~~lly busy touring until September or so)

And for the fans of VAMPS who luckily live in US (any part of that country) or probably those who love Japanese music but have no idea about VAMPS, OR to those of you who adore music and curious about any kind of genre and would love to widen your music archive, do PURCHASE THE TICKET TO VAMPS US TOUR 2009 (anywhere around the US) and experience fun times with them.
I can tell it would be bloody FUNtastic live that you won’t regret to go.

GO GO BUY THE VAMPS US TOUR 2009 TICKET NOOOOOWWWW!!!!!
BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS, ENEMIES, STRANGERS… ANYONE… ALONG AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!


(Soon as you get back from there… and recover from severe nosebleed *big grin*, REPORT Pleaaaseee ^^V)

______________________

Check out the VAMPS US Tour 2009 news here:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=1001163280&blogId=481176259

And for the updated news, please embrace yourself to have an urge to visit their officially sites:
MySpace
VAMPS
VAMPROSE

The Tickets Sales
VAMPS on MTVIGGY
VAMPS USA Forum

Side Info on Warped Tour:
The Bands
Buy The Tickets



Side note:
But soon as I finished writing this post, I sighed, the heaviest one.
DAMMIT!!
Now I know why I hate being a citizen of my country :P
To obtain the US visa, here in my country, is never been that easy. Shit!

So I guess, I’ll just continue with my bo~~~ring life, and ooh, to light it up a little, maybe I’ll spend summer holyday as I had planned before: going to BALI.
But in order to feel the VAMPS, I’ll guess I’ll bring along VAMPS collection I have (still only 4 singles)…

*sigh*
Won’t rant again about how unlucky I am in this kind of thing… I’ll sign off now.

Don’t forget:



BUY THE “VAMPS US TOUR 2009” TICKET NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!






Cheers!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beuuuhhh... beneran norak nih gw put, baru merhatiin mukanya si hyde halus banget ya [minder aja gw] :)) make-upnya sih? pake ana sui ya?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ga rugi bo nonton VAMPS! Kalo ada kesempatan lo harus nonton! (lho kok maksa?) Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete