Friday, June 05, 2009

Trouble Is A Friend by Lenka



Trouble Is A Friend
by: Lenka

Trouble,
He will find you no matter where you go
Oh, oh
No matter if you're fast, No matter if you're slow
Oh, oh
The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn
Oh, oh
You're fine for a while
But you start to lose control

He's there in the dark He's there in my heart
He waits in the wings He's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend Yeah
Trouble is a friend of mine Ahh

Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe
Oh, oh
And no matter what I feed him
He always seems to grow
Oh, oh
He sees what I see
And he knows what I know
Oh, oh
So don't forget
As you ease on down my road

He's there in the dark He's there in my heart
He waits in the wings He's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend Yeah
Trouble is a friend of mine
So don't be alarmed
If he takes you by the arm
I won't let him win
But I'm a sucker for his charm
For his charm
Trouble is a friend Yeah
Trouble is a friend of mine
Ahh

How I hate the way
He makes me feel
And how I try
To make him leave
I try
Oh, oh, I try

Ooh
Ahh
Ooh

_____________________________

A while ago i decided to temporary close this blog (to export the contents to my other private blog), since i found there’s a stalker been hanging around in my page and spent times too long here for a normal visitor should be.

i’d been monitoring this person’s IP Address, referall URL, pages visiting, the frequency of visiting and of course the time length spent here. It's been a month, or two, for sure. and i’m wondering don’t this person has something else to do than wandering in my page for that long? Like a job maybe, a normal daily work from 8 to 5, with all the deadlines and reports? I mean spending hours here, in a day, for e-ve-ry-day?!! is that a new job?? I don’t quite remember how my page can actually pay someone’s monthly spends anyway (if that’s so, then why i still can’t travel the world in 5stars budget??!!)
It’s quite disgusting if it’s not annoying and irritating, actually.
And i’m pretty concern about the contents here, thou none here is personal, but i’m aware of the possibility of copying the whole ideas i’m pouring here.

Should i close this blog permanently? I’ve been thinking about it, and this idea is actually still in my prior list of action towards this stalker.

Ooh, well... it seems like trouble is a friend of mine? Neah... trouble is our friend. Period.

So i re-open this blog, but soon will close this as the stalker comes back again.
And to the ‘normal’ visitors who’ve been on my guest list for so very long period, since i start blogging, i’ll let you know my new blog, and the password to enter it.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Waduh, sapa ini stalkernya? Bukan gue kan? Gue kalo baca emang lama abis, lama ga buka, trus kalo pas buka sekaligus baca banyak postingan. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete