Thursday, June 08, 2006

jewel-ry: love song part 2



Cuttin through the darkest night.In my two headlights.Im trying to keep it clear.But Im losing it here.To the twilight.Theres a dead end to my left.Theres a burning bush to my right.You arent in sight.You arent in sight.
Do you want me.Like I want you? Or am I standing still? Beneath the darkened sky.Or am I standing still? With the scenery flying by.Or am I standing still? Out of the corner of my eye.Was that you that passed me by?
Mothers on a stoop.Boys in souped-up coupes.On this hot summer night.Between fight and flight.Is the blind mans sight.And the choice thats right.I roll the window down.Feels like Im gonna drown.In this strange town.I feel broken down.I feel broken down.
Do you need me.Like I need you? Or am I standing still? Beneath the darkened skyOr am I standing still? With the scenery flying byOr am I standing still? Out of the corner of my eyeWas that you that passed me by?
Sweet sorrow is the call tomorrow.Sweet sorrow is the call tomorrow
Do you love me.Like I love you? Or am I standing still? Beneath the darkened skyOr am I standing still? With the scenery flying byOr am I standing still? Out of the corner of my eyeWas that you that passed me by?
Oh, youre passing me by Passing me by Do you need me like I need you to? Do you want me like I want you? Or are you passing me by? Or am I standing still?

@standingstill by jewel
______________________________

winning a heart of ' every gal's MAN ' is not an easy thing to do.and the story seems repeating itself.
am i standing still?or it's just another foolish game played by me? even it's foolish, but still it's irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment