Thursday, August 30, 2007

Don’t love you [like I did yesterday]

No behind story of this song, really.
And for some reasons, not one of my favorite songs of ‘My Chemical Romance’, thou yea… it sounds catchy and I sing along every time listening to it.
But for some reasons too, this song is back on the ears of me after so many times not tuning in.

No no… it’s not like I’d just got my heart broken, NEA!!!
It’s just… I watched their live act at Rock am Ring 2007 on MTV last nite and at somewhat level that song struck me to the bones. Was it because the way Gerard Way sang it or simply because the line…”I don’t love you, like I did yesterday”? ehmm… I don’t know.

I guess, the how you listen to a song affects to the way it tells you the story.
Hmm… now I’m a bit confused of what I’m trying to say… HA!!

Whatever! Let’s just let it flow into your ears… okay?



I don’t love you
by my chemical romance

Well, when you go
Don’t ever think I’ll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I’ll be off to find another way

And after all this time that you still owe
You’re still the good-for-nothing I don’t know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can

When you go
Would you even turn to say,
“I don’t love you, like I did yesterday”

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It’s where you ought to stay

And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar’s just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can


____________________________________________
in the middle of the making of “the traveler’s journal part VI [published coming soon!]

well, a bit break is needed to freshen up the mood, rite?!

No comments:

Post a Comment