Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Home... at last


After 12 days away from home and living in misery ways [nothing exactly to call food for days and how expensive the mineral water was], finally I touched down the house last night [no photo was taken since the memory-card was running out of space ^_^V]

Though I miss home, I miss my little footprints I left behind a lot, and wishing that there’ll be other chances to trace them back or maybe making new footprints?

One thing I miss is the atmosphere.
Where you can experience new things, hear new sounds, eat new kinda food [like deep-fried insect], taste new kinda life, see new faces… just every little new thing.
Of course, since you’re an outsider, you are allowed to disappear in “no-name-ity”.

And those kinda things are what I miss a lot.

Well, since I’m home again now, I’ll just let myself walking the straight line [again] and expecting the possibility to draw another sideways to walk on and embrace the new world.




[miss every single moment spent in the outer ‘world’ of mine]

ps:
more story on roads later…
[really need times to recover my inside,ha3]
____________________________________
[on ears] phantom planet - California
hmm, just wondering when the time for me heading to California is

No comments:

Post a Comment