Monday, April 09, 2007

the new and improved ME: the blog


Well, it’s been a while since I was really curious of what people did with their blogs. Tried to do this and that but end up hopeless and miserable, so I stop surfing and ‘adding’ something to my blog. Until one day, a friend of mine came up with this idea: “I’m sick with my blog. I’ll try to break the code and re-design it”
That time, I was just starring at her and sighing… well, what do you expect? If I were in her
position [with all the abilities in designing, esp.], I’d been doing it since years before. But hell yea for the sake of ‘hardworking and career’ [howeeekk], we have to follow the leader rite?

Anyway, after so many times searching here and there… here comes the new and improved ME.... VOILA!!

Somehow, I like it better.

3 columns [what more can I ask?!], my favorite blue and green [in soften lights, reflect water perfectly], in fairies touch [well, it’s a fairy tale of my little world anyway] and wider main column. YAY!

Just enjoy it!

_______________________________
Thank yous parade:

@ flyin’_cat : for re-designing and putting the whole week in it [a box of cheese-brownies will be at your desk by Thursday! It’s a promise]
@ freetemplates : for the free template
@ faeriewood : for the fairy illustration [we modified it thou]

@ fairyphotograph : for the fairy image [we modified it too]

1 comment:

  1. nah harusnya segede gini nih font nya, yg laen kekecilan, bacanya suka jereng ;p

    ReplyDelete