Tuesday, April 03, 2007

trackin' back the past



Eehay!!


What’s new?!
Just listened to a new single from Hanson, GO. My Gosh!!! They’ve grown up! I remember how I got into this band. It was years ago… I was in my last grade of high school back then and caught by the falsetto voice of this bloody gorgeous kid-O, hahaha! [Yea rite! What do you expect?! I was in my poppy-ages]
Three bunches of kids with good-looking faces singing a ‘catchy’ song [MMMBop?! What the hell is that?” came in my head that time] and hell yea, I was immediate fell in love with their gorgeous looks [who would deny Taylor’s great look? Correct me pls!] and those easy-listening songs.
But as years passing by, and my sense of music’s sliding to a “what I like rite now”, this band soon became a history placed in a box somewhere in my room [but still have their super big posters on the walls, haha got 3 of them btw]

And lately, this ‘familiar’ voice and sound is loading my ears, my head and I couldn’t get rid off it. Sometimes when I got ‘lost in space’ this song emerged in my head like a pop-up music-box [kinda annoying actually]. So then, I go searching on YouTube to get the video and BAM!! I was shocked. Hell!! What happened to those cute little boys?! Where are those innocent faces?! And… when is exactly Zach start singing [I meant real singing]?

Whatever, I’m kinda enjoying the tracking back the past now like watching their clips and reading their news [Uhmm..What?! wwait a minute...They're all got married already? Even Taylor has 3 kids?! A..and Zach just married?! He’s even way younger than me!! Where the hell have I been?! My Gosh!]

Well...it’s Quiet fun thou'.




GO.by.Hanson

For all the love we've made Just one thing stays the same The lamp gets dusty The pipes get rusty But I don't wanna wash my hands clean Well you say you love me too Then why won't you go through With the nightly kisses With the hits and the misses Well if you can make it on your own...Then go if you want to go But stay if you want to know the way Through the mess we've made Or lie in the bed you know or go... I heard your moving van But I did not take a stand You can't leave with 'em You can't live without 'em I never thought I'd want to let you...

[like that eerie voice he made actually, hehehe]

_____________________

Yup! I’m senseless for a ‘real-writing’ lately.
Talk and talk ‘bout musics then.
Hm... Incubus then Hanson?! whatta lame combination rite?! HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment