Tuesday, November 07, 2006

being independent










You could say this was an independent love song. It’s nothing like two lovers what love meant to them. But that’s not to say the love we had isn’t big or that strong. I’m doing it a different way. You might say this is another boring love song. To be together and forever be true. And so today is much the same as it was then. I’m doing it a different way.
I’ll show you how to take me. Go down. Go down. And I’ll show you how to love me. Right on. Right on. And I’ll show you how to touch me. Right on. Right on.
Now I find that many men will look my way. And I’ll take them home and let them show me the way. And sure I like a few but I leave the rest to play. I’m doing it a different way.


[independent love song.SCARLET]

the notes:

to all the independent-lovERS.
bukan aneh. hanya mencintai dengan cara yang berbeda.
we’re doing it a different way. maybe, it’s a part of our survival kit.
at least, we know how to stand on our two feet again everytime we fall down.
Bukan?

Berbahagialah atas keunikan yang dimiliki ^_^

____________________

sedikit terinspirasi dari chit-chat ringan dlm perjalanan memuakkan di pagi hari lalu teringat sama lagu ini. Heheh…

bukan supergal.
because we’re definitely NOT.
just doing it in a different way.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment