Wednesday, November 22, 2006

friend or foe?


funny,
how you keep me survive
yet torturing me to death.

no need to speak.
no need to act.
just by standing there,
at the corner of the room.

though I cannot see you,
you are here and there.
haunting me.
chewing every inch of my skin.
then rip me to the bones.
till the blood all drenched out.

Ironic isn’t it?
you give me something.
something to believe in.
but just in time I believe you,
you stab me,
and leave me here to bleed.

are you friend or foe?


my cubicle.di suatu sore
_____________________________
sebuah empati pada seorang teman.
walau dirinya tak menyadari.
I might be… not in the situation you’re in now,
but somewhat, I can feel you.
or at least…
trying hard to understand you.

@...taken from the collection of ME...@

No comments:

Post a Comment