Tuesday, May 01, 2007

coffee break


Just had a cup of brewtiful coffee to accompany me spoiling my fetishism for cute looking faces of some Danishes.

What’s new?
Nothing really.
Just enjoying every single sip of a bitter sweet symphony.

Also surfing here and there in some Scandinavian site, flying over many places, kinda hoping one day it wasn’t just a ‘one click journey’ but a real ‘feet on the ground’ and ‘nose in the air’.

Gosh!
What I really need rite now, is a sweet cool breeze of summer.
Is there any way that I can make my dreams come true?? In an instant way I mean!

Wondering whether there is an occupation that allows you to travel anywhere at anytime but still able to save a little room back home. If there is and if it still needs an employee for such a position, then please be kind enough to contact me.

Hmm…
Guess this caffeine has permeated in me, leading me to a parallel sea.
Where would I be then?

____________________________________________

[on ears] coffee break.by.mew

note: imagining one day I visit Denmark and having a cup of Danish-coffee in a coffee-house, writing something wonderful inspired by the atmosphere, and hey! Who’s that sitting at the corner of the room? Hehem…… [just a little wish]

No comments:

Post a Comment