Monday, March 02, 2009

Anxiety Gets My Nerve

After a while neglecting the traveling plan, I finally collect myself to work on it again. Few things need to be done within this week and I have to do it really fast. I can’t believe it’s just few more days before the due date. 9 March 2009 exactly and I’ll be off to traveling Asia again and still with the same destinations as 2 years ago.
What will happen next? I’ve no idea, just let it come and let it be. Probably I’ll just improvise on the spot where I should head to.

This is actually not me. I mean back in 2 years ago, I was way packed and set to go 2 weeks before and it was a lot easier. Maybe this is due to the global crisis happening in this planet and causing dollar’s rate climbing higher and faster so I tend to procrastinate? Well, I think so. This whole stupid crisis makes low budget hostels increasing their rates and that gives a major impact on my allowance. I have to limit some and decrease few and eliminate many *sighing* that hurts.
Well this is exactly what you must deal with when you’re dying for an adventure, got too many things you wish to see, but in contrast none in the wallet *heavy sighing* shiiittt!!!!

I guess that is the main reason why I’ve been neglecting the plan for so very long time.
Practically I’ll just rely on what I could recall from my previous traveling and that means I’m going to experience another lost and found, haa! That will be hilarious I bet.

Ooh, yea, a bit update, I’ve finished reviewing Session 9, but unfortunately I left the file at home and God knows when I’ll get a chance to connect my home PC to the net, so I think to show it here will take time, but I can assure that it will be before my leaving, so that I can leave you with the suffocating song by those two lovely and adorable people (hell yea I’m exaggerating it)

So… I have to continue what I actually not yet started and finish it by day after tomorrow then continue packing, and then enclose them all with a long and full pray to dear God, asking Him to be very good and nice to me the whole trip so that I can enjoy it and SURVIVE (yea, I typed this last one in caps lock, referring to my wallet and my life *big grin*) and in the end I can come home alive, save and sound, Amen ^^V


get set.. and ready to go...

Cheers everyone!

_______________________________
Making out to my ears: MONORAL – I don’t mind
To be closer, everyone must try, I don’t mind.

Yes, indeed to be closer to your deepest dreams, you just must try to make it. And I don’t mind whether I have to experience bruises or starving along the trip, as long as I get the chance to make my dreams come true. You should too! G’luck.

Cheers again.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, ganbatte ne!!
    Gw juga mau siap2 ah...
    Siap2 menampung oleh2 hehehe..
    Awas lo kl ga bawain gw apa2 ;p
    Take care cuy...
    Yang tabah and have fun go mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 hari lagi...
    Persiapan udah 80% :D
    Moga lancar semua ya poet hueheee

    ReplyDelete