Wednesday, August 23, 2006

roman picisan

Hey baby, when we are together,
doing things that we love.
Every time you're near
I feel like I’m in heaven,
feeling high
I don’t want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.
I don’t wanna run away,
baby you’re the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight,
I just wanna die in your arms.
Here tonight.
@shayneward.nopromises@
__________________________
sebuah lagu mellowjellow picisan biasa model boyband/pop sebenernya. tapi akhir2 ini sering banget terdengar di telinga gw. cuma satu bait ini doang lagunya, diulang-ulang selama 3 menitan, gimana gak cepet apal???
tapi gak mau muna sih, kata-kata cukup menohok, hehehe.
well, no promises but i must admit i like the presence of you in my life. see you again later. soon...??

No comments:

Post a Comment