Tuesday, April 07, 2009

INCUBUS : pre-sales tickets and pre-order “Monuments and Melodies” (a two disc greatest hits album of the band)


Just received the shocking email from Incubus, noting the tour dates, pre-sales tickets (that in full swings) and of course pre-order album. All in one shot, and right away crushed my heart into pieces.

No overseas tour dates sadly, and I think instead of pre-ordering the album and going bankrupt, I’ll just wait till the album is being launched here in my country. Not because I don’t care about the band and ignore them, but… gosh!! My wallet really needs a BREAK.

Anyway…. I’ve listened to the newest single “Black Heart Inertia”, one of the new songs that will be included in the album and well… of course I like it!! Which one of Incubus that I don’t like anyway right?
But honestly, this song kind of reminding me to one or two songs of them, well I’ll figure out later.

And by listening to it, I can already imagine how the live would be like.
Damn! I miss experiencing their live performance.
Will they ever consider of playing here (in Jakarta) again, sometime within this year, soon? I’m so going to buy the ticket and will nail myself in the first row (hoping will get the pick again!)

Ooh! And the site!
You (the Incubus fans) must visit it!
I like the design of it: a fish (it’s the fish that usually live way below the sea right?), and a girl trying to reach the light from the fish… (ooh, gosh! I’m bad in describing it, just open the site, okay?)
Bottom line is I like it.
Is it Brandon’s art work again?
And a side note here, it’s all in dark blue!
Nice!!

And while writing this post, I let “Black Heart Inertia” playing over and over and carefully collecting word by word of it.
Damn!
Incubus’ lyrics are always heavy.
And this song is not an exception.

About the album title: Monuments and Melodies, I’m wondering will it also be included in the album? That will be nice.
And I think the title suits the album pretty well.
I hope.

So!
I can’t wait until June 16th, for the album launching, and hopefully will be landed in Jakarta not too long after the date. Then it will be the nicest birthday gift for me.

Well, to make it easier for you to connect to their single “Black Heart Inertia”, I put embed here.
Click the play button and enjoy it!!!



Side note:

I hate Brandon’s new hair cut. I’m praying now for it to grow faster!
And… no more gauges? Sad….

__________________________

1 comment: