Thursday, April 30, 2009

[Untitled]

Soon as I finished writing the two posts below, The Greatest He opened the door and he stood right there, staring at me.

What the hell?!

I was grinning.

Hmm, so you know the answer now?

I nodded cheerfully.

What took you so long to realize it? Why did you have to draw those signs too clearly?

I shrugged.

You know I was mad at you. I was upset. I was annoyed and unsecured. And… you were just being not you.” He stopped to cynically sigh, “And today, you change the pace too fast. That’s harsh.

I sighed, “in the beginning, I wrote: the more I am pushed, the more I am pulling away because I’m selfish and I’m unkind. Doesn’t it suppose to be a clue?

He sighed again, only a little bit heavier this time.
Some things are never changed. Well anyway, I’m taking nothing but you, as always.

I smiled. He smiled.

I guess there will be much more fun ‘insomnia days’ to spend with.
I’m super excited for this.

Hmm, should we start stacking bags of coffee, like from now?
Can’t wait!

Cheers!!!!
*muah*

____________________________
Silverchair – Insomnia


I’ll stay awake all day! I’ll stay awake all day…. *relieved, more than ever*

1 comment:

  1. berhenti minum kopi!!! jahhhh gaya kayak gw bisa aja hahahhaah

    ReplyDelete