Monday, April 13, 2009

Videos of MONORAL on YouTube


Take a short break while meeting today, I watched these videos on YouTube (again) during lunch. Pretty hilarious and entertaining I have to say about the videos. I just love how these two can develop such a kewll chemistry, so the conversations become flowing.
Not every word of them I get the point since I don’t speak Japanese, French nor Spanish, but seeing those expressions and how they speak the words fascinates me the most.
And I think I’ve learnt the lesson very well of not asking (or even begging) any English subtitles again to whoever out there, even the authors, since they won’t provide it, in any excuses they have.
So I’ll just enjoy them anyway, thou I’ve no clue about them.



1. Monoral – (I guess they’re talking about the vamprose channel on youtube, no idea :D )




2. Monoral – VIA france/spain tour 2009 message




Guess this is a good way to entertain myself before getting into the room again and feeling twisted with those shoes thingies. Part of the job I don’t fancy a much ^^V

*sigh*
I’m packing things up again and ready heading the room.
Have a nice meeting to myself,
CHEERS!

related posts about MONORAL:

MONORAL: who?!

Reviewing MONORAL

Session 9: when romantic doesn't have to be poetic

Listening MONORAL: enjoy riding rollercoaster of emotions

Sidenote: being confused in Japanengrish

________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Videonya MONORAL tuh selalu multi-bahasa ya. Hehehe.. Yang kali ini apalagi, ada Inggris, Perancis, Spanyol, Jepang. Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pei:

    gmn mrk bljrnya ya? gw sgt menanti mrk dtg k indonesia, trus ngomong pk bhs indonesia. kira2 mrk butuh guru kga ya? gw langsung ngedaftar duluan jd guru akh klo iya, hihihi.

    slaen multibahasa, obrolan mrk santai ya? dan dua2nya blending, enak diliatnya.
    klo banding vamps (krn 1 label), yg bnyk omong cm hyde (dasar narsis tulen tu org, hihi)ksian KAZ kebanyakan cengar cengir doang^^

    eniwei,
    cheers there.
    nonton VAMPS di amrik kga?

    ReplyDelete