Friday, April 17, 2009

VAMPS – EVANESCENT PV (new video of new single)


Checking out the facebook page of VAMPS and suddenly the status said: “wishes fans would check out EVANESCENT PV

WHAAATTT?!?!
I started wondering “a NEW PV?!?! Why didn’t I get the notification from Vamprose Channel?

So I searched for it on YouTube and bam!!!
This is the video…




Credit to hydeaddict666 who posted this to YouTube


I’m kind of wondering (again) “why on earth VAMPROSE Channel wasn’t the first to launch it and instead a fan did it?” (Is it because J is on the road with MONORAL and no one actually cares enough to post it on YouTube channel? Hmm…. *shrugging*)


Anyway…
I think this song is a bit popish and reminds me to Time Goes By (another VAMPS single), probably KAZ was the one who composed it?
And the video resembles to Laruku’s Hitomi no Juunin (at least some part and it's in black and white).
But I like the ticking clock in the beginning of the PV.
I supposed this is a sad song. I haven’t found the lyrics and I don’t know Japanese that much so I can’t tell what the song is all about, but seeing how Hyde sings it and the scenes of the PV, I think it’s not a happy ending song. Probably about losing someone and still memorizing her and the fact that she still alive within him for… ever (?) but he still has to manage to move on.
This is my first time listening to this song, so I can not tell whether I click to it just yet, but I’m sure I’m gonna like it a lot. I think this is better than Trouble, haha… that song indeed is a dope, but I think it is only better on stage, to amuse fan’s desire for fan service I supposed.

Yea… it resembles to Time Goes By as I listened to it couples of times while writing this. Can be my next favy I bet.

And… the album is going to be released. 13 tracks plus DVD (for the limited edition) and if I’m not mistaken, it will be tagged for…. 3500¥ from CDJAPAN (hmm…. I think I’ll dig my savings to purchase it and YES I have to SHIP it…. good ~,~")

Cheers!!

And please do enjoy the beauty of Hydeness… (he looks old here, although he IS old anyway *grinning*)

No comments:

Post a Comment