Sunday, April 19, 2009

Side note – Being Confused in Japanengrish


While writing the post below, I was also checking out the band MONORAL’ blog which had been already updated for 3 days in a row (which I bet it won’t be too long until they give up writing it DAILY, hahaha!!!).
It’s a good thing thou, so the fans know the latest thing about MONORAL and I think that make the fans feel connected to them.

Anyway, what I hate the most and sadly I’ve no idea where I should ask for it (again) is the fact that they wrote it in JAPANESE. God! I’m not good at it and hell, just learn it, so practically I have no idea what they are writing about. Thank goodness they put pictures on it, but thou pictures say with sights what we can’t say with words, sometimes pictures can also lead you to a wrong side.
And that google translation, OMG! that can only make my brain twisted in a Japanengrish words even more and I’ve no clue at all what to do with those words. They look pretty puzzled to me!

Well, of course the fact that MONORAL keep updating the blog daily has fascinated me and yes that is something I could not ask for more. So I think I’ll just happily let my brain twisted in puzzle-ness of Japanengrish. Thou that make my comment there sound stupid (I don’t know, but I feel my comment is so silly there)

*sighing*
Ooh well, I’m happy they’re updating it anyway and thankful for that ANYWAY
(thou it might be nicer if they would slip in some English like they used to do back then)

ooh boy, what the heck am I talking about here?!
Cheers!!!

And to MONORAL, keep blogging!
[Hell! I’m saying that as if they’d actually read my blog.
Silly! Keep dreaming, Ken!!!
]

ps:
like to visit MONORAL' blog? then click here but make sure that if you don't know anything about Japanese, tool yourself with a good translation site or software (if you're not too lazy to install it), or don't bother if you just want to enjoy the pics *big grin*


related posts about MONORAL:

MONORAL: who?!

Reviewing MONORAL

Session 9: when romantic doesn't have to be poetic

Listening MONORAL: enjoy riding rollercoaster of emotions

Videos of MONORAL on YouTube


________________________

Yea, still listening to Placebo and now it’s Twenty Years (one of my all times favorite)

some will hold the rope some hold the rose” *grinning*

2 comments:

  1. Yea, I miss those days when Anis and Ali posted in English ;_; Oh well, like you said, at least they posted some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhum...
    photos and regular update, which is nice. but still no english.
    and the google translation doesn't help much.. twisting my head even more.. :((


    should we send them a petition about this? hihi...

    cheers there

    ReplyDelete