Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weird Kind Of Swings


If all my make up
And all that comes with it
Was washed away
And now I fear
Those weird kind of swings

If all that you're made of
And all that goes with it
Keeps reminding me
Annoying me

I'm afraid of the words
That slaps again
Waiting for the pain
No really I'm off the frame
I'm aware and heading there again
Of course we got plans
I'll kick ass all the same
Well I could've been in this
Weird kind of swings

Why all the fuss
It wears me out of luck
Lighting up my seeds
Where should I lounge?
The choice is yours
Am I too close
Count me in your feast

by MONORAL

[dedicated to the ‘one’ in the Attic that’s been locking the door and won’t let me in]


___________________________

Sidenote:

It’s 3:19 AM and still he won’t talk to me.
He still keeps his silent mode on.
Hates something that he won’t tell me what it is.
Or maybe I know what makes him acting like that, but I keep ignoring that and he hates me for doing such thing. I know that this thing makes him irritated and unsecured. But I keep on ignoring it, pretending that it won’t annoy him.

I think I was wrong.
Damn!

First time in my life he’s doing such thing *sigh*

So I just put that song here.
The song he adores a lot.
Hope to cheer him up, but I’m afraid it won’t do much, though he’ll chew it anyway.

*sigh again*
I’m sorry for I putting that kind of mask instead of the kind I would usually have. Sorry for I becoming someone else, someone you hate the most.

Gosh!
I miss you.

Cheers?


(again, a personal life. damn sorry.but hey, at least you can copy the lyrics above and ignore the sidenote^^V)

No comments:

Post a Comment